sexta-feira, 19 de abril de 2013

iTunes : "Sereya", por Phoebe Tonkin

(1ª Estrofe)*
Some call me "the queen of the oceans"
But I think's better "your worst nightmare"
You can not resist my corner
Even if running to all sides

(Pré Refrão)
And now I'm in this stone combing my hair
Si doux et parfumé comme une fleur

(Refrão)*
I just want to swim around the world
And dance with Dolphins
Knowing the depths of nature
And more other things
And I wanna do it with you
Sex in the water, just us two!

(2ª Estrofe)*
Right now, his biggest problem is not the shark
Because I make things worse in the dark
If you think you can go back to the beach, go, run
I'll be behind you before you even see the sun

(Pré Refrão)
And now I'm in this stone combing my hair
Si doux et parfumé comme une fleur

(Refrão)*
I just want to swim around the world
And dance with Dolphins
Knowing the depths of nature
And more other things
And I wanna do it with you
Sex in the water, just us two!

(3ª Estrofe)
You listen my voice
And happens to be my love
I know she's hypnotic
I'm really a sereya
Is not a mirage or illusion optic 
I'm dressed in Sereya
To make your dreams real 

(Refrão)*
I just want to swim around the world
And dance with Dolphins
Knowing the depths of nature
And more other things
And I wanna do it with you
Sex in the water, just us two!

(Pré Refrão)
And now I'm in this stone combing my hair
Si doux et parfumé comme une fleur

(Refrão)*
I just want to swim around the world
And dance with Dolphins
Knowing the depths of nature
And more other things
And I wanna do it with you
Sex in the water, just us two!

(Grand Finale)
Sex in the water, just us two!


*Instrumental com barulho dos golfinhos
*Instrumental com barulhos do mar

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário