Ryan Seacrest: Bom, chegou a hora de uma fabulosa cantora retornar aos palcos. Hoje ela irá estreiar aqui o seu novo single, "Insane", já disponível no iTunes. Por favor, recebam a princesa do pop, Ashley Tisdale!
#A platéia fica super animada. O telão de sabe e o instrumental da música começa. Ashley caminha pelo palco cantando.
Ashley canta: I'm trying to arrive in you
I'm trying to reach you
Like we try reach the stars
But I don't know how do that
And only you can help me
I'm trying to reach you
Like we try reach the stars
But I don't know how do that
And only you can help me
You already know my name
And you know I'm fucking animal
Bitches can be around you
But just me loves you
And you have to look that
'cause
And you know I'm fucking animal
Bitches can be around you
But just me loves you
And you have to look that
'cause
#Ashley chega ao suporte do microfone e começa o refrão, aonde a batida pop-rock começa. Uma explosão de cores começa e o público se diverte.
Ashley canta: I'm being insane for you
(Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
And I don't wanna change
(Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
And I don't wanna change
(Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
I'm being insane for you
I'm being insane for you
(Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
I wanna feel the love
And only you can show me that
And only you can show me that
Baby, I'm being insane for you
#Ashley caminha pelo palco enquanto canta. Ela acena para o público e faz uma performance divertida.
Ashley canta: What cost to wait me a minute?
I have to wait you all the week
I'm freaking out
I'm being fucking crazy
And you're my only hope
'cause
I have to wait you all the week
I'm freaking out
I'm being fucking crazy
And you're my only hope
'cause
I'm being insane for you
(Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
And I don't wanna change
(Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
And I don't wanna change
(Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
I'm being insane for you
I'm being insane for you
(Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
I wanna feel the love
And only you can show me that
And only you can show me that
Baby, I'm being insane for you
#Ashley volta ao suporte do microfone e se concentra na música. Em um ritmo mais lento, ela canta mostrando sua potencia vocal, que impressiona o público.
Ashley canta: I'm done to give you all my love
I'm done to give you all my heart
I'm done to give the beautiful words
I'm done to give all you want!
I'm done to give you all my heart
I'm done to give the beautiful words
I'm done to give all you want!
#A faixa volta ao seu pop-rock animado e uma explosão de glitter e cores acontece no palco. Todos se divertem com a música.
Ashley canta: I'm being insane for you
(Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
And I don't wanna change
(Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
And I don't wanna change
(Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
I'm being insane for you
I'm being insane for you
(Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
I wanna feel the love
And only you can show me that
And only you can show me that
Baby, I'm being insane for you!
#Ashley finaliza a performance super fofa e todos aplaudiam, inclusive os jurados. Ashley agradece à todos. A capa do single aparece no telão.
Performances
Ashley Tisdale - "Insane"
Capas
Ashley Tisdale - "Insane"
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário