Brooke
Burke: Wow, chegou a hora! Ela está voltando com tudo e pronta para
divulgar o seu novo single, "Insane" que já é #1 na Billboard HOT 15!
Com vocês, Ashley Tisdale!
#Ashley está no centro do estúdio e começa a cantar com o início lento da música.
Ashley canta: I'm trying to arrive in you
I'm trying to reach you
Like we try reach the stars
But I don't know how do that
And only you can help me
I'm trying to reach you
Like we try reach the stars
But I don't know how do that
And only you can help me
You already know my name
And you know I'm fucking animal
Bitches can be around you
But just me loves you
And you have to look that
'cause
And you know I'm fucking animal
Bitches can be around you
But just me loves you
And you have to look that
'cause
#Com o refrão pop rock da música, os dançarinos do programa entram e fazem uma ótima coreografia para a canção.
(Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
And I don't wanna change
(Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
I'm being insane for you
I'm being insane for you
(Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
I wanna feel the love
And only you can show me that
And only you can show me that
Baby, I'm being insane for you
#Ashley larga o suporte do microfone e caminha até a frente do estúdio enquanto canta.
Ashley canta: What cost to wait me a minute?
I have to wait you all the week
I'm freaking out
I'm being fucking crazy
And you're my only hope
'cause
I have to wait you all the week
I'm freaking out
I'm being fucking crazy
And you're my only hope
'cause
#A coreografia dos dançarinos continua e Ashley canta entre eles.
Ashley canta: I'm being insane for you
(Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
And I don't wanna change
And I don't wanna change
(Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
I'm being insane for you
I'm being insane for you
(Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
I wanna feel the love
And only you can show me that
And only you can show me that
Baby, I'm being insane for you
#A cantora concentra-se em sua voz e impressiona a todos com sua potência vocal.
Ashley canta: I'm done to give you all my love
I'm done to give you all my heart
I'm done to give the beautiful words
I'm done to give all you want!
I'm done to give you all my heart
I'm done to give the beautiful words
I'm done to give all you want!
#Ashley
prolonga a última nota e um dos dançarinos lança uma dançarina no ar e
ela faz uma pirueta. Quando esta chega nos braços do dançarino, Ashley
continua a canção no pop rock do refrão.
Ashley canta: I'm being insane for you
(Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
And I don't wanna change
(Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
And I don't wanna change
(Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
I'm being insane for you
I'm being insane for you
(Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
I wanna feel the love
And only you can show me that
And only you can show me that
Baby, I'm being insane for you!
#Ashley encerra a performance e o público adora. Ashley manda beijos e sorri para todos.
Performances
Ashley Tisdale - "Insane"
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário