terça-feira, 7 de maio de 2013
iTunes: "Insane (feat. Ke$ha & P!nk)" de Ashley Tisdale
(1ª Estrofe)
I'm trying to arrive in you
I'm trying to reach you
Like we try reach the stars
But I don't know how do that
And only you can help me
[K] You already know my name
And you know I'm fucking animal
Bitches can be around you
But just me loves you
And you have to look that
'cause
(Refrão)
[A]I'm being insane for you
[K&P](Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
And I don't wanna change
[K&P](Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
I'm being insane for you
[K&P](Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
[A,K,P]I wanna feel the love
And only you can show me that
[A]Baby, I'm being insane for you
(2ª Estrofe)
[P] What cost to wait me a minute?
I have to wait you all the week
I'm freaking out
I'm being fucking crazy
And you're my only hope
'cause
(Refrão)
[A]I'm being insane for you
[K&P](Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
And I don't wanna change
[K&P](Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
I'm being insane for you
[K&P](Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
[A,K,P]I wanna feel the love
And only you can show me that
[A]Baby, I'm being insane for you
(3ª Estrofe)
[A] I'm done to give you all my love
I'm done to give you all my heart
I'm done to give the beautiful words
I'm done to give all you want!
(Refrão)
[A]I'm being insane for you
[K&P](Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
And I don't wanna change
[K&P](Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
I'm being insane for you
[K&P](Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
[A,K,P]I wanna feel the love
And only you can show me that
[A]Baby, I'm being insane for you
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário