Ana: E pra levantar a audiencia desse programa, com vocês, Phoebe Tonkin!
Por não ter uma grande estrutura capacitada pra qualidade de Phoebe, a cantora entra vestida de havaiana apenas com suas dançarinas poderosas mesmo. A introdução começa e Phoebe canta.
Some call me "the queen of the oceans"
But I think's better "your worst nightmare"
You can not resist my corner
Even if running to all sides
And now I'm in this stone combing my hair
Si doux et parfumé comme une fleur
Britto e Ana ficam admirados, já que poucos artistas de grande porte passaram por lá. Phoebe surpreende mais os apresentadores meia-boca, mostrando sua voz potente!
I just want to swim around the world
And dance with Dolphins
Knowing the depths of nature
And more other things
And I wanna do it with you
Sex in the water, just us two!
Right now, his biggest problem is not the shark
Because I make things worse in the dark
If you think you can go back to the beach, go, run
I'll be behind you before you even see the sun
Phoebe acerta todas as notas, como de costume! A platéia delira, e canta o refrão junto com a moça.
And now I'm in this stone combing my hair
Si doux et parfumé comme une fleur
I just want to swim around the world
And dance with Dolphins
Knowing the depths of nature
And more other things
And I wanna do it with you
Sex in the water, just us two!
Ticiane Pinheiro entra flopando, tentando estragar a coreografia igual Quadradinho de 8, mas é sambada com um chute dado por Phoebe. A diva internacional continua performando.
You listen my voice
And happens to be my love
I know she's hypnotic
I'm really a sereya
Is not a mirage or illusion optic
I'm dressed in Sereya
To make your dreams real
Alguns homens musculosos entram dewos com uma estrela do mar gigante. Eles a colocam no chão e Phoebe fica em cima. Ela termina a canção.
I just want to swim around the world
And dance with Dolphins
Knowing the depths of nature
And more other things
And I wanna do it with you
Sex in the water, just us two!
And now I'm in this stone combing my hair
Si doux et parfumé comme une fleur
Sensualmente, a cantora se agaixa no objeto. Ela canta.
I just want to swim around the world
And dance with Dolphins
Knowing the depths of nature
And more other things
And I wanna do it with you
Sex in the water, just us two!
Sex in the water, just us two!
Os homens o erguem e levam Phoebe embora. Ela sai mandando kisses e Ticiane fica emburrada.
Por não ter uma grande estrutura capacitada pra qualidade de Phoebe, a cantora entra vestida de havaiana apenas com suas dançarinas poderosas mesmo. A introdução começa e Phoebe canta.
Some call me "the queen of the oceans"
But I think's better "your worst nightmare"
You can not resist my corner
Even if running to all sides
And now I'm in this stone combing my hair
Si doux et parfumé comme une fleur
Britto e Ana ficam admirados, já que poucos artistas de grande porte passaram por lá. Phoebe surpreende mais os apresentadores meia-boca, mostrando sua voz potente!
I just want to swim around the world
And dance with Dolphins
Knowing the depths of nature
And more other things
And I wanna do it with you
Sex in the water, just us two!
Right now, his biggest problem is not the shark
Because I make things worse in the dark
If you think you can go back to the beach, go, run
I'll be behind you before you even see the sun
Phoebe acerta todas as notas, como de costume! A platéia delira, e canta o refrão junto com a moça.
And now I'm in this stone combing my hair
Si doux et parfumé comme une fleur
I just want to swim around the world
And dance with Dolphins
Knowing the depths of nature
And more other things
And I wanna do it with you
Sex in the water, just us two!
Ticiane Pinheiro entra flopando, tentando estragar a coreografia igual Quadradinho de 8, mas é sambada com um chute dado por Phoebe. A diva internacional continua performando.
You listen my voice
And happens to be my love
I know she's hypnotic
I'm really a sereya
Is not a mirage or illusion optic
I'm dressed in Sereya
To make your dreams real
Alguns homens musculosos entram dewos com uma estrela do mar gigante. Eles a colocam no chão e Phoebe fica em cima. Ela termina a canção.
I just want to swim around the world
And dance with Dolphins
Knowing the depths of nature
And more other things
And I wanna do it with you
Sex in the water, just us two!
And now I'm in this stone combing my hair
Si doux et parfumé comme une fleur
Sensualmente, a cantora se agaixa no objeto. Ela canta.
I just want to swim around the world
And dance with Dolphins
Knowing the depths of nature
And more other things
And I wanna do it with you
Sex in the water, just us two!
Sex in the water, just us two!
Os homens o erguem e levam Phoebe embora. Ela sai mandando kisses e Ticiane fica emburrada.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário