segunda-feira, 10 de junho de 2013

iTunes: "I Had Let You Go" de Ashley Tisdale


(1ª Estrofe)
It Was A Good Day
I never imagined
Katy Perry makes me have some fun
(fun, fun, fun!)
And it gave me the time
Time to work and find you
(Find you)
Nobody needs to know or to discover
Our love eyes
It makes me feel
The better person of this world

(Refrão)
But I Had Let you Go
And I had not how make you stay 
Your smile makes me happy
Your look makes me good
You don't know how it hurts
And leave me here
Without You 

(Pós-Refrão)
(Oh-Oh)
Oh-Oh
(Oh-Oh)
Oh-Oh

(2ª Estrofe)
It Was A Good Day
I never imagined
Katy Perry makes me have some fun
(fun, fun, fun!)
And it gave me the time
Time to work and find you
(Find you)
Nobody needs to know or to discover
Our love eyes
It makes me feel
The better person of this world

(Refrão)
But I Had Let you Go
And I had not how make you stay 
Your smile makes me happy
Your look makes me good
You don't know how it hurts
And leave me here
Without You 

(3ª Estrofe)
I Hope Tomorrow Is Friday
(Friday!)
To me finally find you
I hope tomorrow you come back to me
To make me happy again! 

(Refrão)
But I Had Let you Go
And I had not how make you stay 
Your smile makes me happy
Your look makes me good
You don't know how it hurts
And leave me here
Without You

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário