terça-feira, 4 de junho de 2013

iTunes: "The Judas' Kiss" de Tina Murphy


(1ª Estrofe)
Tonight
You will can take me to you
Tonight
You will pas the better part of you in my body
Probably
I will wake up hating myself
But I'm burnin' up
And just you can save me from the hell

(Refrão)
It looks like the Judas' kiss
Don't you think so too?
The Judas' Kiss
Am I sinning or just burning by this sin? 
I don't know 
But I liked 
The Judas' Kiss! 

(2ª Estrofe)
Are you holding the thorn against me?
'cause I'm feeling my heart bleeds
Your lips looks so pure
But a sin cannot be pure!
(Or it can?)

(Refrão)
It looks like the Judas' kiss
Don't you think so too?
The Judas' Kiss
Am I sinning or just burning by this sin? 
I don't know 
But I liked 
The Judas' Kiss!

(3ª Estrofe)
I don't wanna be one more
I don't wanna see you no more
You are the craziest man
You make me feel so good
But I know it hurts!

(Refrão)
It looks like the Judas' kiss
Don't you think so too?
The Judas' Kiss
Am I sinning or just burning by this sin? 
I don't know 
But I liked 
The Judas' Kiss!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário