(1ª Estrofe)
When I was a kid, I wondered
"Why is everything so difficult? Why nothing happens?"
But you came
And made me feel in Wonderland
(2ª Estrofe)
Love is only worthwhile if you fight for him
It's like a garden full of flowers
Illuminated by the beautiful sun every morning
But not everyone can see
(Pré Refrão)
Every time you hold my hand
Whenever you involve me in your arms
My chest will burn for love
(Refrão)
We are all connected
For a purpose, a reason
And If our eyes shine
I know that's right
Beucase
We are all connected, how
The magic that will save the world
(3ª Estrofe)
Let's make a chain
We will strengthen it with our glorious faith
Just sun, no rain
Get your stuff and let's go to the end
(4ª Estrofe)
The magic that will save the world
And I will not need to make a potion love
Beucase magic is
Life. Force. Good feelings. Hope
(Pré Refrão)
Every time you hold my hand
Whenever you involve me in your arms
My chest will burn for love
(5ª Estrofe)
I'm tired of war
Tired of war
All I want is love
And he is so far
(Refrão)
We are all connected
For a purpose, a reason
And If our eyes shine
I know that's right
Beucase
We are all connected, how
The magic that will save the world
(6ª Estrofe)
Love
You're come
Now the magic will save the world
I'm stronger
Beucase the magic will save the world
The World
The Magic will save the world
(Refrão)
We are all connected
For a purpose, a reason
And If our eyes shine
I know that's right
Beucase
We are all connected, how
The magic that will save the world
(Grand Finale)
The Magic will save the world
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário