You can hear those flapping wings?
Don't are birds, but yes flying fairies
But you only care about little things
So do not wonder if you are not listening
Pequenas luzes coloridas, simbolizando os seres elementais, começam a piscar em volta do palco. Os marujos saem do barco e dançam junto à Phoebe Tonkin, que canta.
Click your fingers and turn the magic
Live as if the world were to end
Is now or not? Is now or never!
Welcome to the Neverland
Phoebe começa a bater cabelo com as zamigas. As luzes em gerais, do palco, começam a piscar e Phoebe mal é vista. Elas apagam, literalmente. Um remix começa a ser introduzido, com vocais de "Sereya" na música.
I just want to swim around the world
And dance with Dolphins
Knowing the depths of nature
And more other things
And I wanna do it with you
Sex in the water, just us two!
As luzes voltam ao normal, e não há barco, nem nada. Apenas Phoebe sentada à uma pedra, aonde o navio estava. Por trás de Phoebe, estava um cartaz escrito "Welcome To Neverland". Ela continua cantando seu hit veranesco.
You listen my voice
And happens to be my love
I know she's hypnotic
I'm really a sereya
Is not a mirage or illusion optic
I'm dressed in Sereya
To make your dreams real
I just want to swim around the world
And dance with Dolphins
Knowing the depths of nature
And more other things
And I wanna do it with you
Sex in the water, just us two!
Os marujos entram com bacias e folhas de coqueiro. Eles dão na boca de Phoebe e a abanam. Ela se sente uma verdadeira deusa.
And now I'm in this stone combing my hair
Si doux et parfumé comme une fleur
I just want to swim around the world
And dance with Dolphins
Knowing the depths of nature
And more other things
And I wanna do it with you
Sex in the water, just us two!
Phoebe retira o ziper da cauda, e se levanta. Finalizando a performance.
Sex in the water, just us two!
Jimmy Fallon: E vocês podem comprar o single via itunes! Até a próxima!
Performances
Phoebe Tonkin - "Neverland"
Phoebe Tonkin - "Sereya"
Capas
Phoebe Tonkin - "Sereya"
Músicas
Phoebe Tonkin - "Sereya"

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário