Michael: Não, eu não sei!
Kelly: Desinformado! É a Phoebe Tonkin, que já já vai arrasar aqui no "LIVE!", mas antes vamos assistir esse clipe que só da ele no youtube! "Sereya".
![]() |
| Here |
Kelly: E ela está aqui para cantar seus hits! Come on, Phoebe Tonkin!
No centro do palco está Phoebe Tonkin, com um violão, ela canta a canção "Who Laughs Last", em um tom mais devagar do que a original.
I am no longer the same woman
When you hurt me in the past
I'm new, rejuvenecida
Stronger and more reliable myself
He thought it would hurt me
And all it's over in 1x0?
But I can say
I'm not a sucker
(But you are motherfucker)
Wesley Schultz, integrante do The Lumineers, entra no palco e se junta a moça, que o abraça feliz.
You tried to break my heart
But I gave a comeback
Baby, now my revenge will be unforgettable
Because...
Ao lado de Terry, Phoebe Tonkin larga seu violão e os dois cantam juntos com a batida mais pesada.
He who laughs last laugh better
Laugh with more gusto, enjoying the poison
What's In My Mouth
He who laughs last is the smartest
Who knew rebuild itself, one that has value
And not continued on the ground
He who laughs last laugh better
Much better!
I'm fine without you
He who laughs last laugh better
I learned to rebuild myself, I value me
And I am above you
Phoebe beija a bochecha de Wesley. Ela arrasta o auxilio do microfone até a outra ponta, aonde ele está e canta o resto da música.
I thought it would be just another
What you take, uses and throws away after
And stay in the ground forever
As something disposable?
But now I picked myself, and I'm not alone!
Because revenge is a dish best served cold
But not alone!
Because...
Eles cantam juntos novamente. Michael segura a capa do CD single em suas mãos.
He who laughs last laugh better
Laugh with more gusto, enjoying the poison
What's In My Mouth
He who laughs last is the smartest
Who knew rebuild itself, one that has value
And not continued on the ground
He who laughs last laugh better
Much better!
I'm fine without you
He who laughs last laugh better
I learned to rebuild myself, I value me
And I am above you
Wesley se aproxima mais do centro do palco, e Phoebes vai para lá também. Juntos, eles cantam as partes finais da música.
Look up, and now think about everything you did
Think about the next time you want to hurt another heart
Think also about how I'm finding it a circus
Since now the fun is guaranteed on my account
And never, ever in your life, think about knocking my door
He who laughs last laugh better
Laugh with more gusto, enjoying the poison
What's In My Mouth
He who laughs last is the smartest
Who knew rebuild itself, one that has value
And not continued on the ground
Agora, eles seguem cantando a canção também, mas de forma alternada.
[Phoebe] He who laughs last laugh better
Much better!
[Wesley] I'm fine without you
He who laughs last laugh better
[Phoebe]I learned to rebuild myself, I value me
[Wesley] And I am above you
Phoebe dá o grande finale da apresentação.
And I am above you!
A América aplaude Phoebe que abraça Wesley. O integrante do The Lumineers sai mandando beijos. Phoebe se senta ao centro do palco e tudo se apaga. A bruxinha começa a tirar sua jaqueta. Apenas a sombra de Phoebe sentada é mostrada para o público. Phoebe canta Bloodthirsty.
I love his blood running through my veins
It's like a huge electrical outlet
That sends power to any place
I love to feel the pulse of your heart
The every touch I give in your chest
I love to feel the warmth of your body
In every bite what I give
Com um tom mais grosso que o da performance anterior, Phoebe canta "Darkness", mesclando com a canção anterior. Pela amostra da sombra na parede, nota-se algumas coisas caindo ao redor de Phoebe, como se fossem pedras.
Because when I'm in the darkness
New feelings arise
I will not run to light, I stay be here
And with me you'll have fun
I see a light in the darkness
But I do not want to follow it
I want to stay here
And do wild things with you
Kelly segura a capa dos CDs singles, enquanto Phoebe continua arrasando.
Phoebe finaliza a canção e as luzes se acendem.
Because when I'm in the darkness
I just want to do wild things with you
Because when I'm in the darkness
I just want to do wild things with you
I just want to do wild things with you
Because when I'm in the darkness
I just want to do wild things with you
Quando
as luzes se acendem, mostram o rosto de Phoebe cheios de sangue. A
platéia aplaude. Várias pessoas entram, alguns dançarinos e dançarinas, e
uma concha é colocada ao palco. Phoebe sorri e logo começa a cantar.
Some call me "the queen of the oceans"
But I think's better "your worst nightmare"
You can not resist my corner
Even if running to all sides
And now I'm in this stone combing my hair
Si doux et parfumé comme une fleur
But I think's better "your worst nightmare"
You can not resist my corner
Even if running to all sides
And now I'm in this stone combing my hair
Si doux et parfumé comme une fleur
Phoebe
caminha cantando até a concha, ainda com os olhos cheios de sangue. Os
dançarinos arrasam na coreografia e algumas pessoas na platéia imitam.
I just want to swim around the world
And dance with Dolphins
Knowing the depths of nature
And more other things
And I wanna do it with you
Sex in the water, just us two!
And dance with Dolphins
Knowing the depths of nature
And more other things
And I wanna do it with you
Sex in the water, just us two!
Phoebe
senta-se em sua concha, cantando, ela pega o pente e alguns lenços de
papel. A garota arruma seu rosto e penteia o cabelo cantando o pós
refrão.
Right now, his biggest problem is not the shark
Because I make things worse in the dark
If you think you can go back to the beach, go, run
I'll be behind you before you even see the sun
Because I make things worse in the dark
If you think you can go back to the beach, go, run
I'll be behind you before you even see the sun
Phoebe segue para o refrão, agora com toda platéia cantando junto dela.
And now I'm in this stone combing my hair
Si doux et parfumé comme une fleur
Si doux et parfumé comme une fleur
I just want to swim around the world
And dance with Dolphins
Knowing the depths of nature
And more other things
And I wanna do it with you
Sex in the water, just us two!
Phoebe
se levanta na concha, com ar de rainha. Os dançarinos seguem para o
objeto, e circulam atrás do mesmo. Phoebe canta arrasando.
You listen my voice
And happens to be my love
I know she's hypnotic
I'm really a sereya
Is not a mirage or illusion optic
I'm dressed in Sereya
To make your dreams real
And happens to be my love
I know she's hypnotic
I'm really a sereya
Is not a mirage or illusion optic
I'm dressed in Sereya
To make your dreams real
Phoebe finaliza a canção com tudo.
I just want to swim around the world
And dance with Dolphins
Knowing the depths of nature
And more other things
And I wanna do it with you
Sex in the water, just us two!
Sex in the water, just us two!
Todos terminam fazendo alguma posição dewa da coreografia. Phoebe sorri.
Kelly: Arrasouuuuuu, Phoebe!
Phoebe: Obrigada, kiridos!
Michael: Qualquer dia aparece pra entrevista, hein?
Phoebe: Pode deixar!
Kelly: E o programa de hoje tá acabando, mas não sei que dia isso é exibido, estaremos de volta!
Michael: Tchau, e não se esqueçam de comprar "Sereya" no itunes!
Performances Exibidas
Phoebe Tonkin - "Sereya"
Phoebe Tonkin - "Who Laughst Last"
Phoebe Tonkin - "Darkness"
Phoebe Tonkin - "Bloodthirsty"
Capas Exibidas
Phoebe Tonkin - "Sereya"
Phoebe Tonkin - "Who Laughst Last"
Phoebe Tonkin - "Darkness"
Phoebe Tonkin - "Bloodthirsty"
Musicas Exibidas
Phoebe Tonkin - "Sereya"
Clipes Exibidos
Phoebe Tonkin - "Sereya"





Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário