quinta-feira, 27 de junho de 2013

Phoebe Tonkin põe os peões da fazenda pra dançar com "HARD", "Sereya" e "The Magic That Will Save The World"

#Os participantes da fazenda vão para a festa, que tinha o clima junino, mas encontram Phoebe Tonkin vestida de Sereya, em cima de uma mesa no centro do palco. Eles logo se animam e ela começa a cantar.

Some call me "the queen of the oceans"
But I think's better "your worst nightmare"
You can not resist my corner
Even if running to all sides
And now I'm in this stone combing my hair
Si doux et parfumé comme une fleur

I just want to swim around the world
And dance with Dolphins
Knowing the depths of nature
And more other things
And I wanna do it with you
Sex in the water, just us two!


Os participantes pulam ao som da canção e Phoebe fica apenas no vocal. A canção aparece na tela para ser comprada.

Buy On iTunes


Right now, his biggest problem is not the shark
Because I make things worse in the dark
If you think you can go back to the beach, go, run
I'll be behind you before you even see the sun

And now I'm in this stone combing my hair
Si doux et parfumé comme une fleur

Phoebe retira o zíper da fantasia, e com a ajuda de Beto, desce para junto dos participantes. Juntos, eles cantam e ela faz a coreografia da canção.

I just want to swim around the world
And dance with Dolphins
Knowing the depths of nature
And more other things
And I wanna do it with you
Sex in the water, just us two!

You listen my voice
And happens to be my love
I know she's hypnotic
I'm really a sereya
Is not a mirage or illusion optic 
I'm dressed in Sereya
To make your dreams real   


Phoebe arrasa nas notas vocais e os participantes aplaudem a diva. Um remix da canção começa junto de "Sereya", é o hit "HARD", e eles ficam mais animados ainda.

Moving
And rummaging through my body
I'm contagious
And also i'm fire

My body is burning
For each laser beam that is me dominating
Mesmerized by the sound of the speaker
Tamed by this exciting dance


Todos juntos, os participantes cantam e pulam o refrão grudendo da canção. Aparece na tela, a capa da canção.

Buy On Itunes | Buy The Remix!


This beat is so hard, ha-a-a-a-a-ard
This beat is so, this beat is so
This beat is so hard, ha-a-a-a-a-ard
This beat is so hard

So HARD that I can elevate
So HARD that makes me travel
So HARD that makes me feel alive
So HARD that it makes me float


Eles abrem uma rodinha, e Yudi é o primeiro a ir para o meio. Ele faz suas danças esquizofrênicas e todos aplaudem.

This beat is so, this beat is so
This beat is so, this beat is so
This beat is so, this beat is so
This beat is so, this beat is so


This beat is so, this beat is so
This beat is so, this beat is so
This beat is so, this beat is so
This beat is so, this beat is so


Todos aplaudem, e logo Scheila Carvalho entra na roda, mostrando todo seu gingado. A morena do tchan desce até o chão e Mulher Filé chega junto pra complementar também.

This beat is so hard, ha-a-a-a-a-ard
This beat is so, this beat is so
This beat is so hard, ha-a-a-a-a-ard
This beat is so hard

So HARD that I can elevate
So HARD that makes me travel
So HARD that makes me feel alive
So HARD that it makes me float

Rita Cadillac sobe em um pole dance e requebra toda os seus ultimos ossos, como fazia na época da prisão.

This beat is so, this beat is so
This beat is so, this beat is so
This beat is so, this beat is so
This beat is so, this beat is so

This beat is so hard, ha-a-a-a-a-ard
This beat is so, this beat is so
This beat is so hard, ha-a-a-a-a-ard
This beat is so hard

Phoebe entra na roda e faz a coreografia da música. Ao final, todos os participantes dançam enquanto bebem com a dewa.

This beat is so hard
Hard, hard, hard, hard
This beat is so, this beat is so
This beat is so hard! 

Phoebe fica ao centro do palco.
Phoebe: Please, deem todos as mãos!
Os participantes dão as mãos, na roda. As luzes apagam e alguns brilhos começam a cair.
Phoebe: Essa é pra quem está cansado de tanta guerra!

When I was a kid, I wondered
"Why is everything so difficult? Why nothing happens?"
But you came
And made ​​me feel in Wonderland

Love is only worthwhile if you fight for him
It's like a garden full of flowers
Illuminated by the beautiful sun every morning
But not everyone can see

Phoebe canta sua nova canção, "The Magic That Will Save The World", e os participantes a ouvem. Ela canta, em um ritmo lento, e logo a canção vai pegando uma batida diferente.

Every time you hold my hand
Whenever you involve me in your arms
My chest will burn for love

We are all connected
For a purpose, a reason
And If our eyes shine
I know that's right
Beucase 
We are all connected, how
The magic that will save the world

As luzes começam a piscar e os participantes, de mãos dadas começam a pular juntos. Phoebe gosta e sente que é o que ela realmente quer passar.

Let's make a chain
We will strengthen it with our glorious faith
Just sun, no rain
Get your stuff and let's go to the end

The magic that will save the world
And I will not need to make a potion love
Beucase magic is
Life. Force. Good feelings. Hope

Mostrando, novamente, o quanto ela é capaz, Phoebe alcança notas altas nas próximas frases e eles ficam impressionados.

Every time you hold my hand
Whenever you involve me in your arms
My chest will burn for love

I'm tired of war
Tired of war
All I want is love
And he is so far


Phoebe pega na mão de um participante e o puxa para dentro, ele puxa o outro e por aí vai, juntos e de mãos dadas, os participantes dançam. Phoebe solta suas mãos e abre os braços, os outros também e eles dançam assim, livres.

We are all connected
For a purpose, a reason
And If our eyes shine
I know that's right
Beucase 
We are all connected, how
The magic that will save the world

We are all connected
For a purpose, a reason
And If our eyes shine
I know that's right
Beucase 
We are all connected, how
The magic that will save the world

Phoebe finaliza a canção. A capa da música aparece para ser comprada.

Buy on iTunes

The Magic will save the world

Ela é super aplaudida e os participantes a abraçam. Phoebe se despede e todos mandam beijos. Ela sai linda.
 
Performances
Phoebe Tonkin - "HARD"
Phoebe Tonkin - "Sereya"
Phoebe Tonkin - "The Magic That Will Save The World"

Capas
Phoebe Tonkin - "HARD"
Phoebe Tonkin - "Sereya"
Phoebe Tonkin - "The Magic That Will Save The World"

Músicas
Phoebe Tonkin - "HARD"
Phoebe Tonkin - "HARDER (Mother Liberada Remix)"
Phoebe Tonkin - "Sereya"
Phoebe Tonkin - "The Magic That Will Save The World"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário