(1ª Estrofe)
A new feeling is in the air
But something is preventing me to reaching that
Sometimes I can fly without wings
But something bring me down
It's called fear
I wanna be myself
But I can't 'cause
(Refrão)
The Fear Prevents Us From Love
I can feel your heart beating so loud
The Fear Prevents Us From Love
I want you, you want me
What the hell are we waiting for?
(Pós-Refrão)
Oh-Oh
Oh-Oh-Oh
What the hell are we waiting for?
Oh-Oh
Oh-Oh-Oh
What the hell are we waiting for?
(2ª Estrofe)
A new feeling is in the air
But something is preventing me to reaching that
Sometimes I can fly without wings
But something bring me down
It's called fear
I wanna be myself
But I can't 'cause
(Refrão)
The Fear Prevents Us From Love
I can feel your heart beating so loud
The Fear Prevents Us From Love
I want you, you want me
What the hell are we waiting for?
(3ª Estrofe)
So doesn't matter if you chose boy or girl
If you're black or white
To feel the love's what matter in this life
If you don't want feel that
Why are you living for?
We were made to love
(Refrão)
The Fear Prevents Us From Love
I can feel your heart beating so loud
The Fear Prevents Us From Love
I want you, you want me
What the hell are we waiting for?
A new feeling is in the air
But something is preventing me to reaching that
Sometimes I can fly without wings
But something bring me down
It's called fear
I wanna be myself
But I can't 'cause
(Refrão)
The Fear Prevents Us From Love
I can feel your heart beating so loud
The Fear Prevents Us From Love
I want you, you want me
What the hell are we waiting for?
(Pós-Refrão)
Oh-Oh
Oh-Oh-Oh
What the hell are we waiting for?
Oh-Oh
Oh-Oh-Oh
What the hell are we waiting for?
(2ª Estrofe)
A new feeling is in the air
But something is preventing me to reaching that
Sometimes I can fly without wings
But something bring me down
It's called fear
I wanna be myself
But I can't 'cause
(Refrão)
The Fear Prevents Us From Love
I can feel your heart beating so loud
The Fear Prevents Us From Love
I want you, you want me
What the hell are we waiting for?
(3ª Estrofe)
So doesn't matter if you chose boy or girl
If you're black or white
To feel the love's what matter in this life
If you don't want feel that
Why are you living for?
We were made to love
(Refrão)
The Fear Prevents Us From Love
I can feel your heart beating so loud
The Fear Prevents Us From Love
I want you, you want me
What the hell are we waiting for?
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário