quinta-feira, 18 de julho de 2013

iTunes: "The First Sentence (feat. Faye Hills)" de Ashley Tisdale


(1ª Estrofe)
Under my coconut tree
I can feel
My love saying "I Love You"
Me and my guitar
I can play a love song
And you'll love me until you die

(Refrão)
Letters make me remind you
Beautiful words make me remind you
And I will be singing forever
I love you, I love you
I love you, I love you
It was the first sentence I learned to say
I love you, I love you
I love you, I love you 

(2ª Estrofe)
[Faye Hills]
Mom ever told me
That a broken heart is not easy to fix
Daddy made me learn
That love is a beautiful thing
Butterflies can fly
The Sun can shine
And you and me can love

(Refrão)
[Faye Hills & Ashley Tisdale]
Letters make me remind you
Beautiful words make me remind you
And I will be singing forever
I love you, I love you
I love you, I love you
It was the first sentence I learned to say
I love you, I love you
I love you, I love you 

(Grand Finale)
[Ashley Tisdale & Faye Hills]
I Love you
Ooooh, Oooh
I Love you
Oooh, Oooh
I Love You
Oooh, Oooh
[A] My baby!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário