1. The Fear Prevents Us from Love
"The Fear Prevents Us From Love
I can feel your heart beating so loud
The Fear Prevents Us From Love
I want you, you want me
What the hell are we waiting for?
(Pós-Refrão)
Oh-Oh
Oh-Oh-Oh
What the hell are we waiting for?
Oh-Oh
Oh-Oh-Oh
What the hell are we waiting for?"
I can feel your heart beating so loud
The Fear Prevents Us From Love
I want you, you want me
What the hell are we waiting for?
(Pós-Refrão)
Oh-Oh
Oh-Oh-Oh
What the hell are we waiting for?
Oh-Oh
Oh-Oh-Oh
What the hell are we waiting for?"
2. I Had Let You Go
"But I Had Let you Go
And I had not how make you stay
Your smile makes me happy
Your look makes me good
You don't know how it hurts
And leave me here
Without You"
And I had not how make you stay
Your smile makes me happy
Your look makes me good
You don't know how it hurts
And leave me here
Without You"
3. It Must Be Love
"I'm feeling like I will never grow up
I'm feeling like destiny is in my favor
I'm feeling like I woke up on my dreams
Oh, I love this
It must be love, love
Love, love, love
Love, love
It must be love, love
love, love, love
love, love!"
I'm feeling like destiny is in my favor
I'm feeling like I woke up on my dreams
Oh, I love this
It must be love, love
Love, love, love
Love, love
It must be love, love
love, love, love
love, love!"
4. Insane (featuring Ke$ha & P!nk)
"[A]I'm being insane for you
[K&P](Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
And I don't wanna change
[K&P](Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
I'm being insane for you
[K&P](Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
[A,K,P]I wanna feel the love
And only you can show me that
[A]Baby, I'm being insane for you"
[K&P](Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
And I don't wanna change
[K&P](Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
I'm being insane for you
[K&P](Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh)
[A,K,P]I wanna feel the love
And only you can show me that
[A]Baby, I'm being insane for you"
5. Back for You Again
"But I promised
After the Fight
I'd never call you back
But it's more than me
God, can I be strong just one more night?
The love's taking me
Taking me back for you
Back for You Again"
After the Fight
I'd never call you back
But it's more than me
God, can I be strong just one more night?
The love's taking me
Taking me back for you
Back for You Again"
6. The First Sentence (feat. Faye Hills)
[Faye Hills & Ashley Tisdale]
"Letters make me remind you
Beautiful words make me remind you
And I will be singing forever
I love you, I love you I love you, I love you
It was the first sentence
I learned to say I love you, I love you I love you, I love you"
"Letters make me remind you
Beautiful words make me remind you
And I will be singing forever
I love you, I love you I love you, I love you
It was the first sentence
I learned to say I love you, I love you I love you, I love you"
7. Tomorrow (I'll Be Waiting For You)
"I'll be waiting for you, tomorrow
Nobody needs to know that
This secret love is killing me
And I wanna share with you!"
Nobody needs to know that
This secret love is killing me
And I wanna share with you!"
8. Still Bitch (Interlude)
"No matter what you thinking of me, still bitch
And if you're still rolling with me, still got it.
No matter what you thinking of me, still bitch
Still got that bitch in me"
And if you're still rolling with me, still got it.
No matter what you thinking of me, still bitch
Still got that bitch in me"
9. Unlocked
"Baby, I'm unlocked to you
You don't need the key for my heart
Baby, I'm unlocked to you
And sometimes it sounds like
You don't give a F*ck!"
You don't need the key for my heart
Baby, I'm unlocked to you
And sometimes it sounds like
You don't give a F*ck!"
10. Lollipop (featuring Justin Timberlake)
"[A&J] I miss you on my bed
You were my morning light,
My lollipop
What are you waiting to turn back?
I don't wanna play no more
You and me know
You are my lollipop"
You were my morning light,
My lollipop
What are you waiting to turn back?
I don't wanna play no more
You and me know
You are my lollipop"
11. There's Something 'bout You
"There's Something 'bout You
That makes me feel like I'm the only one
There's Something 'bout You
That makes me smile every night and day
There's Something 'bout You
I can't take my eyes off you no more
I'm crazy, I'm insane
I'm keeniling in front of you, baby"
That makes me feel like I'm the only one
There's Something 'bout You
That makes me smile every night and day
There's Something 'bout You
I can't take my eyes off you no more
I'm crazy, I'm insane
I'm keeniling in front of you, baby"
12. Goatee
"I love your goatee
Let me get your goatee
I want it going on my face
I'm not acting by my sense
I'm acting by my heart
You're driving me crazy
So let me get your goatee, goatee
Goatee, yeah!"
Let me get your goatee
I want it going on my face
I'm not acting by my sense
I'm acting by my heart
You're driving me crazy
So let me get your goatee, goatee
Goatee, yeah!"
13. You Are My Beautiful Side (featuring Ariana Grande)
"[Ashley & Ariana]
You are my beautiful side
You are my favorite guy
You are the light that
I was needing tonight
I just need you, baby
Right here, by my side"
You are my beautiful side
You are my favorite guy
You are the light that
I was needing tonight
I just need you, baby
Right here, by my side"
14. Sing This Song Forever
"I wanna sing this song forever
'Cause I like its melody
I wanna sing this songs forever
'Cause I love this melody
I Love you with me
I Love the love"
'Cause I like its melody
I wanna sing this songs forever
'Cause I love this melody
I Love you with me
I Love the love"
15. I Tried
"I Tried, Tried, Tried
But this love's not just Mine, Mine, Mine
It's Ours!
How Can I Live, Live, Live
If you're not Here, Here, Here
I Tried no miss you when you go
But It's Stronger than Me"
But this love's not just Mine, Mine, Mine
It's Ours!
How Can I Live, Live, Live
If you're not Here, Here, Here
I Tried no miss you when you go
But It's Stronger than Me"

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário