segunda-feira, 8 de julho de 2013

iTunes : Rainbow (feat. Demi Lovato) by Phoebe Tonkin

(Demi Lovato)
You break my heart
You have my soul
But I'll shine
Just like a Rainbow

(Phoebe Tonkin)
You put me down
But I'm stronger than a storm
I'll show my colors
Just like a Rainbow

(Phoebe & Demi)
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Just like a rainbow
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Just like a rainbow

(Demi)
How green I have hope in myself
I'll sing for the world to hear
Orange makes me believe that my heart is like gold
It precious as an anil tear
But you don't know, you don't know me
What you say doesn't make me more fear

Go on
Keep trying to destroy me
Go on
Keep trying to make me not see
The light that is on me

(Phoebe Tonkin)
You break my heart
You have my soul
But I'll shine
Just like a Rainbow

(Demi Lovato)
You put me down
But I'm stronger than a storm
I'll show my colors
Just like a Rainbow

(Phoebe Tonkin)
I thought you were my everything
Passionate like the red that me burns
And so dazzling as the yellows rays of sun
But I'll find the violet moonlight
And even though I feel bad every night
I will not stay down
I will not give thee my soul
I don't cry anymore

(Demi Lovato)
I don't cry anymore...
I don't cry anymore...
I don't cry anymore...
I don't cry anymore!

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Just like a rainbow
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Just like a rainbow

You break my heart
You have my soul
But I'll shine
Just like a Rainbow

(Phoebe Tonkin & Demi Lovato)
You put me down
But I'm stronger than a storm
I'll show my colors
Just like a Rainbow

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Just like a rainbow
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Just like a rainbow
  
Just like a rainbow 
Just like a rainbow 
Just like a rainbow 
Just like a rainbow 

(Grand Finale)
I'm like a rainbow

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário