quinta-feira, 18 de julho de 2013
iTunes: "Unlocked" de Ashley Tisdale
(1ª Estrofe)
Do have a problem?
Do have any problem?
That's no possible
I really need you by my side
And you're so blind
And you're so blind
I really don't know what to do now
You are driving me crazy
Do you wanna or not?
'Cause
(Refrão)
Baby, I'm unlocked to you
You don't need the key for my heart
Baby, I'm unlocked to you
And sometimes it sounds like
You don't give a F*ck!
(2ª Estrofe)
Do have a problem?
Do have any problem?
That's no possible
I really need you by my side
And you're so blind
And you're so blind
I really don't know what to do now
You are driving me crazy
Do you wanna or not?
'Cause
(Refrão)
Baby, I'm unlocked to you
You don't need the key for my heart
Baby, I'm unlocked to you
And sometimes it sounds like
You don't give a F*ck!
Baby, I'm unlocked to you
You don't need the key for my heart
Baby, I'm unlocked to you
And sometimes it sounds like
You don't give a F*ck!
(Grand finale)
Hey, do you give a F*CK?
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário