quinta-feira, 18 de julho de 2013

iTunes: "Lollipop (feat. Justin Timberlake)" de Ashley Tisdale


(1ª Estrofe)
[Ashley Tisdale]
It's so hard to see
The distance between you and me
I was looking from my window
While you were walking away
And I know how bad, bad, bad, bad
You were

(Pré-Refrão)
You just need a click
Maybe you just need to wake up
To see that you and me
Don't need to fall apart

(Refrão)
I miss you on my bed
You were my morning light, 
My lollipop
What are you waiting to turn back? 
I don't wanna play no more
You and me know 
You are my lollipop

(Pós-Refrão)
(Lick Me Up)
My Lollipop
(Lick Me Up)
My Lollipop
(Lick Me Up)
My Lollipop

(2ª Estrofe)
[Justin Timberlake]
Hey girl, I know how bad are this scars
Hey girl, missing you is so bad
My heart is on flames
You didn't give me another option
So I've got to move on
But I know you miss me
And I loved when you made me your lollipop!

(Pré-Refrão)
(Lick Me Up)
Your Lollipop
(Lick Me Up)
Your Lollipop
(Lick Me Up)
Your Lollipop
 
(Refrão)
[A&J] I miss you on my bed
You were my morning light,
My lollipop
What are you waiting to turn back?
I don't wanna play no more
You and me know
You are my lollipop

(Pós-Refrão)
(Lick Me Up)
[A&J] My Lollipop
(Lick Me Up)
[A&J] My Lollipop
(Lick Me Up)
[A&J] My Lollipop

(Grand Finale)
[A] My Lollipop
[J] Your Lollipop
[A] You are my lollipop
[J] Let me be your lollipop!
[A] My, My, My, My Lollipop! 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário