quinta-feira, 18 de julho de 2013
iTunes: "There's Something 'Bout You" de Ashley Tisdale
(1ª Estrofe)
I've been waiting all week
To see you in my arms
I know you won't disappoint me
No, oh
A night with you
Is like to be stuck on my favorite dream
If I could I'd never open my eyes agaib
'Cause you already are my heaven
(Refrão)
There's Something 'bout You
That makes me feel like I'm the only one
There's Something 'bout You
That makes me smile every night and day
There's Something 'bout You
I can't take my eyes off you no more
I'm crazy, I'm insane
I'm keeniling in front of you, baby
(2ª Estrofe)
You don't need to say a word
To make me paralyzed
The way you move
Drive me crazy
Your lips on my lips
Is like "don't need to be a tomorrow"
Be with you it's what matter
You don't need to be shame
This is my way
And I love yours!
(Refrão)
There's Something 'bout You
That makes me feel like I'm the only one
There's Something 'bout You
That makes me smile every night and day
There's Something 'bout You
I can't take my eyes off you no more
I'm crazy, I'm insane
I'm keeniling in front of you, baby
There's Something 'bout You
That makes me feel like I'm the only one
There's Something 'bout You
That makes me smile every night and day
There's Something 'bout You
I can't take my eyes off you no more
I'm crazy, I'm insane
I'm keeniling in front of you, baby
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário