quinta-feira, 18 de julho de 2013
iTunes: "Goatee" de Ashley Tisdale
(1ª Estrofe)
Your bad boy face
Is driving me crazy
I don't know what to do to control myself
When you come closer
You got that sexy things
That I ever looked at others guys
You know that my heart is beating louder than before
My feet want to walk into you
And it is happening 'cause
(Refrão)
I love your goatee
Let me get your goatee
I want it going on my face
I'm not acting by my sense
I'm acting by my heart
You're driving me crazy
So let me get your goatee, goatee
Goatee, yeah!
(2ª Estrofe)
I finally found
What I ever was looking at the other boys
You have that rich bad man air
And it plays with my sense
The other girls are looking at you
But I know what you want
And just me can give that to you
(Refrão)
I love your goatee
Let me get your goatee
I want it going on my face
I'm not acting by my sense
I'm acting by my heart
You're driving me crazy
So let me get your goatee, goatee
Goatee, yeah!
(Grand Finale)
Baby, let me get your goatee
Ooohh, wow!
Let me get your goatee
I love your goatee
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário