quinta-feira, 18 de julho de 2013

iTunes: "You Are My Beautiful Side (feat. Ariana Grande)" de Ashley Tisdale


(1ª Estrofe)
I saw you tonight
Showing all you got
Making little dirty dances
That makes me feel so alive
I could see you talking with
Those other girls
The lights were flashing
Make me worry about you

(Pré-Refrão)
Please don't walk away from me
The night is like a kid
Please don't make me cry
I could see in your eyes

(Refrão)
You are my beautiful side
You are my favorite guy
You are the light that I was needing tonight
I just need you, baby
Right here, by my side

(2ª Estrofe)
[Ariana Grande]
Some girls still sitting down
Hoping the guy falling from the sky
Some girls couldn't see the light
shining bright
It feels good but I know I'll hurt
Love can change the world
If you are feeling it too

(Pré-Refrão)
Please don't walk away from me
The night is like a kid
Please don't make me cry
I could see in your eyes

(Refrão)
[Ashley & Ariana]
You are my beautiful side
You are my favorite guy
You are the light that I was needing tonight
I just need you, baby
Right here, by my side

You are my beautiful side
You are my favorite guy
You are the light that I was needing tonight
I just need you, baby
Right here, by my side

(Grande Finale)
[AG] Oooh, Oooh
[AT] Right here, by my side!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário